Friday, April 13, 2012

Progress

I'm making some good progress in Book 2 of the Ki Kalendeen Chronicles: Fall Of The Righteous, and I'm about 1/4 of the way done. I'm looking towards a October 2012 release.

On the "Blood" front, I am going to be doing another 2 day free trial on May 3rd and 4th. Yesterday, I went to my local talk radio station and met with an advertising executive. Why conservative talk radio? Because that is the audience with whom my book seems to resonate. It is an epic story of good vs evil that conservatives can't seem to get enough of. And it is a market that is usually overlooked by the traditional publishing industry, which is dominated by liberal women.

Anyway, I'm going to be running my commercial the week before my free give-away.
Take care, all!

Jim Sandoval

No comments:

Post a Comment